Thursday, September 16, 2010

Special Thank You To Jim Key and Tim Dempsey from Orion Medical Supply

The Thursday before I left on my trip to Vanuatu I received a wonderful donation from Orion Medical Supply for the Maternity Ward at Port Vila Hospital. Jim Key, who is an incredible guy and very supportive of local Seattle midwives, was able to put together a sizable donation of chux pads, sterile and nonsterile gloves, sterile lubrication, and hand sanitizer. Having spent two days at the hospital I can tell you that these supplies are in great need and extremely appreciated. I can't thank Jim Key enough for all of his help. Special thank you as well to his Manager, Tim Dempsey, for his assistance in the donation. If you practice in the medical field in the Pacific Northwest, Orion Medical Supply is a great company with which to do business.

No comments: